Our internal steel doors give architects the flexibility and freedom to design their buildings using strong and durable solutions that can be easily configured to any size, finish or specification requirement. This winning combination of outstanding performance, style and value makes them ideal for for all types of buildings including offices, healthcare environments, education settings and hospitality venues.
The slimline profiles of our internal steel doors offer a timelessly stylish and contemporary look that not only ensures the aesthetic of your project is uncompromised, but also provides unobstructed views and maximum light transmission to keep your interiors bright and spacious.
In commercial buildings our glazed steel doorsets are often combined with our internal glazing systems to offer a complete solution for dividing up larger open-plan areas in modern office spaces. Additionally, their sound proofing characteristics and high levels of fire resistance means our internal steel doors are also the perfect solution for many other applications.
- Designed to provide optimum strength and durability with minimal maintenance making them the ideal choice for schools, hotels, hospitals and retail centres
- Available in solid steel construction, with the option of integrated vision panels, or as fully glazed variants
- Manufactured in bespoke sizes up to 3000mm x 3000mm and supplied with a polyester powder coat finish in any RAL colour
- Available with acoustic insulation performance.
- Available as a fire-rated doorset with fire resistance from 30 to 240 minutes
- Other performance characteristics include explosion resistance (BS EN13124-2), intruder or attack resistance (to Certisecure STS202 BR2, BR3 and BS EN 1627 grade RC2)
- Can be supplied with integrated door hardware, electronic locking or access control as required