Designed to protect people, buildings and property from the threat of fire by separating areas that are safe from those which are at risk, or actively involved with a fire, Fire doors perform a pivotal role in fire safety, so their specification needs to be carefully considered.
Both our FD60 and FD60s Fire Doors are suitable for use in commercial buildings where the required fire safety standards can be met with 60 minutes of fire resistance. We would typically see these fire doors specified in large offices whereby stopping the spread of fire and smoke for up to 60 minutes would allow sufficient time for all occupants to safely evacuate the building.
There’s no doubt that using the right fire protection system for your commercial project could save lives. With their heavy duty construction and advanced fire resistant properties, our high performance FD60 and FD60s fire doors provide you with peace of mind in the event of a fire.
- FD60 Fire Doors tested and certified to provide up to 30 minutes of fire resistance
- FD60s Fire Doors featuring fire rated intumescent seals to stop the spread of smoke for up to 30 minutes
- Tested in accordance with BS476 Part 22: 1987
- Performance tested for severe duty rating (DD161 clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11, EN947, 948 & 950, EN1191, PAS 23 clause 6.3)
- Complete doorset solution including the door leaf, frame, architraves. Also come pre-prepared for fire-rated ironmongery
- Door leaf finishes include commercial veneer, laminate, PVC wrap or paint grade
- Frames are manufactured in softwood or hardwood, moisture-resistant MDF and engineered MDF.
- All fire doors rated FD30 and above fitted with self closing device to comply with legislation
- Fire Doors are also available PVC-encapsulated in any RAL colour PPC finish of your choice
- Custom-made to your exact specifications and to the highest standards in our Antrim factory