Tested to BS476 Part 22 for fire, our internal fire rated doors are designed to be self-closing and self-latching. They minimise the spread of fire and smoke throughout your building by providing resistance to fire from 30 minutes to 2-hours, and are designed to allow people to safely evacuate a building in an emergency situation.
Internal Fire Door Range
Our Internal Fire Doors are made from materials that have a long-term resistance to heat and flames, with different levels of fire protection depending on the needs of your project.
FD30 / FD30s Fire Doors: These interior fire doors provide 30 minutes of fire and smoke resistance, which is sufficient for most commercial applications.
FD60 / FD60s Fire Doors: These interior fire doors provide 60 minutes of fire and smoke resistance. This level of protection is suitable for buildings where there are high usage levels or where the door is located in an area with a high risk of fire, such as near a kitchen or storeroom.
FD90 Fire Doors: These interior fire doors provide 90 minutes of fire resistance. This level is recommended for all buildings with high usage levels or where there is a high risk of fire.
FD120 Fire Doors: These interior fire doors provide 120 minutes’ worth of protection against fire. This level is recommended for industrial environments and larger capacity commercial buildings for example multi-purpose developments.
Additionally, our internal fire rated doors have undergone a number of rigorous performance tests for severe duty rating including DD161 clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11, EN947, 948 & 950, EN1191, and PAS 23 clause 6.3.
- Fire Doors tested and certified in accordance with BS476 Part 22: 1987 to provide 30 to 120 minutes of fire resistance
- FD30s and FD60s Fire Doors featuring fire rated intumescent seals to stop the spread of smoke for up to 60 minutes
- Performance tested for severe duty rating (DD161 clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11, EN947, 948 & 950, EN1191, PAS 23 clause 6.3)
- Complete doorset solution including the door leaf, frame, architraves. Also come pre-prepared for fire-rated ironmongery
- Door leaf finishes include commercial veneer, laminate, PVC wrap or paint grade
- Frames are manufactured in softwood or hardwood, moisture-resistant MDF and engineered MDF.
- All fire doors rated FD30 and above fitted with self closing device to comply with legislation
- Fire Doors are also available PVC-encapsulated in any RAL colour PPC finish of your choice
- Custom-made to your exact specifications and to the highest standards in our Antrim factory