Manufactured from high-quality materials by experts at our fabrication facility in Dublin, our external steel doors are a popular choice for both new build and refurbishment projects in the transport, commercial, utilities, healthcare, housing, education and hospitality sectors, because they are durable, easy to maintain and repair, and have a long lifespan.
Made from solid steel, they will resist corrosion and insect infestation, and are strong enough to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions so you do not have to worry about your door getting damaged by storm, rain or snow.
Available in a wide range of sizes, they can also be customised to suit the needs of your business, including the colour of the finished product (ideal for branding), and the access requirements needed (for example if you’re using the external steel door as an entrance solution or as a compliant fire exit).
- Certified and CE marked in accordance with EN 14351-1 Exterior Doors
- Conforming to latest European standards for weathering, wind resistance and air permeability
- Available in solid steel construction, with the option of integrated vision panels, or as fully glazed variants
- Manufactured in bespoke sizes up to 3000mm x 4000mm and supplied with a polyester powder coat finish in any RAL colour
- Available with acoustic insulation performance
- Available as a fire-rated doorset with fire resistance from 30 to 240 minutes
- Other performance characteristics include explosion resistance (BS EN13124-2), intruder or attack resistance (to Certisecure STS202 BR2, BR3 and BS EN 1627 grade RC2)
- Can be supplied with integrated door hardware, electronic locking or access control as required