Our Swing Fire Door solutions are designed to resist fire, smoke and heat, and are essential for allowing your occupants time to exit the building safely. This makes them suitable for all types of buildings – from factories and warehouses to offices, schools and hospitals.
Custom-made to your exact design and performance requirements in our Northern Ireland factory, our Swing Fire Doors are available in various leaf finishes including commercial veneer, laminate, PVC wrap or paint grade, and with frame options including softwood, hardwood, MDF, PVC-encapsulated or steel.
For monitoring and/or privacy, fire-rated vision panels and surrounding glazed screens with fire resistance of up to 60 minutes can be integrated into your swing fire doorset. In addition, to ensure the longevity of your doorset and the safety of your users, our Swing Fire Doors can also be specified with a variety of protective measures including surface-fitted or recessed flush kick plates, hand and finger protection, and edge guards.
- Fire Doors tested and certified in accordance with BS476 Part 22: 1987 to provide 30 to 120 minutes of fire resistance
- FD30s and FD60s Fire Doors featuring fire rated intumescent seals to stop the spread of smoke for up to 60 minutes
- Performance tested for severe duty rating (DD161 clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11, EN947, 948 & 950, EN1191, PAS 23 clause 6.3)
- Complete doorset solution including the door leaf, frame, architraves. Also come pre-prepared for fire-rated ironmongery
- Door leaf finishes include commercial veneer, laminate, PVC wrap or paint grade
- Frames are manufactured in softwood or hardwood, moisture-resistant MDF and engineered MDF.
- Fire Doors are also available PVC-encapsulated in any RAL colour PPC finish of your choice
- All fire doors rated FD30 and above fitted with self closing device to comply with legislation
- Custom-made to your exact specifications and to the highest standards in our Antrim factory