Achieving the right level of sound insulation is no easy feat. And, it’s a challenge that every building owner or architect must face when they’re deciding which doors to install in their building. That’s why we’ve designed our acoustic steel doors with the highest standards in mind, so you can be confident you’re getting the best possible product for your needs.
Our range of steel doors are available as internal and external acoustic doorsets, with a choice of finishes and hardware options so that you can create an space that is as unique as your business. For those who want more than just sound insulation for their building, they are also offered in fire and non-fire rated options, with or without vision panels, and as fully glazed door sets too.
Engineered using the finest materials, with handcrafted workmanship and unique manufacturing processes, our Acoustic Steel Doors offer you a high quality doorset that stands out in terms of acoustics, appearance, service life and reliability.
- Manufactured in bespoke sizes up to 3000mm x 3000mm
- With a polyester powder coat finish in any RAL colour
- Acoustic insulation performance of up to 57dB
- Fire resistance option from 30 to 240-minutes
- Other performance characteristics include explosion resistance (BS EN13124-2), intruder or attack resistance (to Certisecure STS202 BR2, BR3 and BS EN 1627 grade RC2)
- Can be supplied with integrated door hardware, electronic locking or access control as required
- Expertly manufactured to meet your exact specifications at our fabrication facility in Ireland