Our sliding glass door systems offer exceptional thermal, acoustic and security performance, and can also be tailored to your exact specifications with options for glazing, colour finishes and hardware. They are available in three options depending on your sound and thermal insulation requirements.
Sky-Frame 1 is a single glazed system offering a high level of sound control. Sky-Frame 2 is a double glazed assembly with a high level of sound as well as thermal insulation performance making it ideal for most applications in most climates. Sky-Frame 3 is a triple glazed system that offers extra stability and greater resistance to wind loads, and meets the highest standards in energy efficiency, heat retention and sound insulation performance.
Additional door features include options such as wall pockets that allow for the glass panels to be hidden away from sight, electric drive for automatic opening and closing of the glass sliding doors, increased anti-burglary protection for enhanced security, and protective insect screens that fully retract out of view when not in use.
Not sure which glass sliding door you require? Our expert glass door specialists will help you choose the right solution for your project.
- Standard dimensions of up to 3.2 by 1.3 meters (10′ 6″ by 4′ 3 1⁄4″) or manufactured to bespoke sizes for larger openings
- Narrow frames with ultra-slim sightlines of only 30mm (1 3⁄16″)
- Choose from a range of glass options, including single glazed, double glazed and triple glazed
- Standard hinged doors weatherproofed up to Class 6A – 600 Pa following the NEN-EN 12208 standard
- Pivot Doors water tightness tested up to Class E1200 – 1200 Pa following the NEN-EN 12208 standard.