A fire door is an essential part of any building’s fire safety precautions. It is designed to keep the fire contained within a designated area, and to prevent it from spreading throughout the building so that your any occupants can evacuate safely in the event of a fire emergency.
When specifying fire protection for your commercial project, consider the nature of the business, size of the building and location of the fire door within it.
Both our FD30 and FD30s Fire Doors are suitable for use in non-residential buildings where the required fire safety standards can be met with 30 minutes of fire resistance. We also offer fire rated doors with 60 minutes fire and smoke protection.
- FD30 Fire Doors tested and certified to provide up to 30 minutes of fire resistance
- FD30s Fire Doors featuring fire rated intumescent seals to stop the spread of smoke for up to 30 minutes
- Tested in accordance with BS476 Part 22: 1987
- Performance tested for severe duty rating (DD161 clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11, EN947, 948 & 950, EN1191, PAS 23 clause 6.3)
- Complete doorset solution including the door leaf, frame, architraves. Also come pre-prepared for fire-rated ironmongery
- Door leaf finishes include commercial veneer, laminate, PVC wrap or paint grade
- Frames are manufactured in softwood or hardwood, moisture-resistant MDF and engineered MDF.
- All fire doors rated FD30 and above fitted with self closing device to comply with legislation
- Fire Doors are also available PVC-encapsulated in any RAL colour PPC finish of your choice
- Custom-made to your exact specifications and to the highest standards in our Antrim factory