Our glass folding doors are designed to be as functional as they are beautiful, and with the flexibility of opening them toward one side, both sides, or asymmetrically, they’re one of the most versatile door solutions available on the market.
Whether you want to use our Glass Folding Door system as an entrance to your building or to extend the indoors out, the unobtrusive frame design makes the transition between spaces almost seamless. They are available as manually operating folding doors, or as automatic folding doors with an automated opening and closing system that can be integrated into your existing automation set up. Making them a great option for both residential and commercial applications.
Our Glass Folding Door systems offer many advantages, including minimal maintenance, enhanced security, and flexibility in interior design. And, with stainless-steel floor and ceiling rails to keep each panel aligned perfectly, you can be assured they’ll move easily and smoothly to open up new spaces – every time!
- The dimensions of any standard panel can be up to 3 meters high
- Narrow frames with ultra-slim sightlines of only 42 mm
- Custom-made weathertight gaskets around the door frame prevents any air leakage to ensure your space stays comfortable and energy efficient no matter what the season
- The door panels can be subdivided into any configuration you choose, with the option of having them inward or outward-opening, and operating either manually or automatically, allowing you to create a truly bespoke folding door design
- Choose from a range of glass options, including single glazed, double glazed and triple glazed
- CE marked and EN 13241-1 compliant (tightness against heavy rain up to class, air permeability up to class 4, resistance to wind load up to class 5)
- Operating forces and user safety in accordance with EN 12453