Our sliding wall systems are extremely simple to operate thanks to the ball bearing trolleys that glide the wall panels smoothly along the rail track. For the best user experience, both concealed or surface mounted handles can be fitted to the panels making it easier to slide the wall open or closed.
Custom-designed to suit the specific needs of your space, our sliding wall systems are available with a selection of finishes and in various materials, heights and performance ratings. With a maximum panel width of 1,240mm, panels can also be joined together on site to form larger openings. For added flexibility, or when there is no suitable structure to suspend from, our sliding partition walls can also be supplied as a bottom rolling option, running along a low profile floor track.
Our range of specialist movable wall solutions includes our Acoustic Sliding Folding Partition systems, as well as our Sliding Glass Partitions. From design through to completion, our specialists will work with you to specify the most suitable sliding partition and wall solutions for your project.
- An excellent option for spaces where a variety of uses are required
- Designed as a stylish, elegant and high-quality solution for dividing large spaces into smaller areas
- Can be fitted with handles for one-person sliding operation
- Fits into very narrow spaces thanks to slim rail track
- Soundproofing capabilities ensure maximum acoustic performance
- Fire and non fire rated variations
- Choose from a range of contemporary designs, colours and styles
- Easy to install and the perfect solution for both permanent or temporary applications
- Semi automatic functionality available
- Pocket sliding functionality available