For bespoke steel doors offering maximum performance, style and reliability, look no further than KCC Group. We understand that some projects require a one-of-a-kind solution, that’s why we offer you a completely bespoke service that encompasses everything from initial design right through to delivery and on-going maintenance.
We have years of experience in providing bespoke steel door solutions for all types of buildings including hospitals, commercial offices, hotels, data centres, schools and multi-occupancy residential developments. What’s more, our fully certified steel doors can be designed and manufactured for even the most challenging environments including extreme temperatures, humidity, salt spray and radiant heat.
Our bespoke steel doors are a perfect fit for every type of commercial and industrial building. Choose from our solid steel construction or glazed variation, and customise your doorset with the finish of your choice as well as our comprehensive range of hardware and access control systems. For high performance steel door applications, options include fire resistance, sound insulation, explosion resistance and intruder or attack resistance.
- Manufactured in bespoke sizes up to 3000mm x 3000mm
- With a polyester powder coat finish in any RAL colour
- Acoustic insulation performance
- Fire resistance option from 30 to 240 minutes
- Other performance characteristics include explosion resistance (BS EN13124-2), intruder or attack resistance (to Certisecure STS202 BR2, BR3 and BS EN 1627 grade RC2)
- Can be supplied with integrated door hardware, electronic locking or access control as required
- Expertly manufactured to meet your exact specifications at our fabrication facility in Ireland