To enhance the safety of building occupants, our Automatic Fire Doors are installed in schools, hospitals and many other commercial and industrial buildings as they provide a greater level of protection in the event of a fire when compared to fire doors requiring manual closing.
Featuring a magnetic hold which automatically disengages if the fire alarm is activated or the power fails, our Automatic Fire Doors also provide the added benefit, especially in larger commercial buildings, of reducing the chances of occupants taking the wrong path when trying to escape the building in a fire emergency situation.
In the case of a double-leaf door, an integrated closing sequence control feature ensures that the leaves close correctly. This fulfils the purpose of a fire protection door by stopping the spread of fire and smoke.
Our Automatic Fire Doors allow for a seamless integration into your current building fabric. So, whether you’re searching for an upgraded fire exit solution or a new way to protect your building occupants when the fire alarm sounds, our Automatic Fire Doors are the perfect choice for you.
- Fire Doors tested and certified in accordance with BS476 Part 22: 1987 to provide 30 to 120 minutes of fire resistance
- FD30s and FD60s Fire Doors featuring fire rated intumescent seals to stop the spread of smoke for up to 60 minutes
- Performance tested for severe duty rating (DD161 clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11, EN947, 948 & 950, EN1191, PAS 23 clause 6.3)
- Complete doorset solution including the door leaf, frame, architraves. Also come pre-prepared for fire-rated ironmongery
- Door leaf finishes include commercial veneer, laminate, PVC wrap or paint grade
- Frames are manufactured in softwood or hardwood, moisture-resistant MDF and engineered MDF.
- All fire doors rated FD30 and above fitted with self-closing device to comply with legislation
- Fire Doors are also available PVC-encapsulated in any RAL colour PPC finish of your choice
- Custom-made to your exact specifications and to the highest standards in our Antrim factory