Fire doors are essential to protect people and property in the event of a fire. Made from steel
and stainless steel, and fitted with high performance glass, our range of glazed fire doors offer the best in security and fire protection and can be used as a replacement for old, heavy timber doors.
Our fire rated doors are not only tested to the high standards required by fire regulations and building codes, but also meet the demands of modern architecture. With a narrow 50mm profile, and a tailored range of fittings to suit your project needs, they are a viable option for architects looking for contemporary design without compromising safety.
Our glass fire rated doors are available flush fitted, and are suitable for both single and double leaf applications. Offering an elegant and unobtrusive look that fits in with any décor, these doors can be specified to suit any shape or size opening as well as providing excellent thermal performance.
- Designed to prevent the spread of flames and smoke in the event of a fire (tested in accordance with EN 1634-1 for fire resistance, and DIN 18095 and EN 1634-3 for smoke control)
- Durability (C5) tested in accordance with EN 1191
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179
- Robust steel frames with a 50mm profile (for larger openings a profile system with a basic depth of 60mm is available)
- Thermally broken profile system enabling fabrication of single and
double-leaf doors, fire-resistant glazing and doors in glass walls systems
- Flush-fitted doors with a continuous shadow joint inside and outside for enhanced aesthetics
- High performance security solution (tested as burglar-resistant doors in accordance with DIN EN 1627, and classified in resistance class RC3)
- Can be supplied with integrated door hardware, electronic locking or access control as required
- Expertly manufactured to meet your exact specifications at our fabrication facility in Ireland