KCC Group are a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and service of the following products: Door Hardware, Automatic Doors, Access Control, Timber Doors, Steel Security Doors, Movable Walls, Fire Door Inspections, and more. We are currently recruiting for a Sales Representatives to join our Automatic Doors and Access Control Team, based in our Dublin office and covering the Leinster region. This is a permanent, full-time position.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will promote, specify, develop, and sell access control, door entry and automation solutions (including automatic door systems, turnstiles and window technology). You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue, growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Duties and responsibilities will include
- Specifying and Selling products to existing and prospective customers in line with monthly and annual sales target
- Carry out project specification work with electrical consultants, architects, and seek quotation opportunities with electrical contractors, fabricators, and end users
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Report monthly on sales activities to the Business Development Manager
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing / potential customers
- Analyse market potential, competitors, track sales and status reports
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems to maximise satisfaction
- Provide updates internally on customer needs, concerns, interest, competitive activities and potential for new product and services.
- Ensure the compliance of company procedures, such as Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental; for all areas under your direct control.
- Cross selling all the KCC Groups portfolio of products and services
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience within the construction sector
- Solid access control, door entry and automation solutions knowledge
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiations skills
- Able to work under own initiative and well as being part of a team
- High level of flexibility and dependability
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Please apply with covering letter & CV to email@example.com