We are a doorset manufacturing company based in Mallusk, Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland. Previously a family owned and run business with an excellent reputation for quality and delivering outstanding customer service for over 25 years. Now owned by a larger parent company, KCC Group, which provides access to greater volumes and opportunities within the construction sector in the UK and ROI.
Overview of the Position
The position of Office Administrator will be to support the efficient and effective running of a busy estimating office. The role is permanent, full-time and reports into the Estimating Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain the Tender Database with all new enquiries.
- Update and maintain Customer Relationship Management System to ensure sales team are fully informed.
- General Admin within the office including answering phones and filing.
- Sales administration to include follow up calls to win business.
- Administration of purchase order system.
- Calls to suppliers to ensure deliveries arrive on time.
- Administration of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Printing drawings and arranging tender package for Estimators.
- Update production plan with new orders.
- GCSC English and Maths grade A-C or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an office / administration position
- Highly proficient in MS Office, including Excel and Word
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Customer Relationship Management systems/Accounts systems experience an advantage.
If you think you would be suitable for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.